Minggu, 25 Desember 2011

next project :) *still edited*

Reborn - be better!


This years consisted of A LOT of change for me. It really was all about Transformation, Mature…. I demis from MPM, started new college's life, ended an 15 month relationship, and committed to be real woman :p. I also found ESQ, that focuses on turning inward meaning really getting to know Allah,  yourself and realizing that you are in control of your own happiness especially emotions, found a lot of new friends. I recommend that everyone checks it out.

With all of this change and transformation came highs and lows, but I have learned so much…yeah so much. Now it is taking what I have learned and applying it. I can honestly say I have never been happier. Although it truly is about being happy with myself, it is true that like-minded individuals come into your life. With that said I have great friends who accept me for me and will be there for me no matter what.

I hope my theme for this upcoming year is sholeh, strength and steadfastness. I need to gain more strength and confidence to be my best. I’ve struggled with not knowing myself and self-worth so more than anything I need strength to not go back to that place.
Steadfastness is so hard! I need to remain dedicated to my goals. I want to be master in playing piano and be a good singer and really commit todedicated my life for my God, Allah. Then of course college… I need to remain focused and dedicated so I can be the best woman's engineer yes, I can be!!!
I can’t forget about exploring…. I want to plans lots of trips, simple just like visiting my friends in another campus, found new friends, new connection etc :)

Now I am just getting really excited about what is to come, but I have to bring myself back to here and now… I always get ahead of myself!

Bismillah :D


respect other, love them 


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar