Minggu, 09 Desember 2012

lets take a look

End of this year... December you come again. Another story and the most funny and quirky things is the situation is totally inverse w/ last one. The beautiful plan from Allah. Thanks Allah... the miracle of pray..
Allah is the best listener. You don’t need to shout nor cry out loud because He hears even the very silent prayer of a sincere heart. SubhanaAllah
I cant say anything, speechless. Now I have to facing another chapter of my life final task as univ's student. All I have to do be focus, be straight, struggling, open minded, communicative. Bismillah, please keep support me, because me without you all is just nothing :/

Honestly this year I have changed to be the mature one, yeah I guess I become more mature than before,even im not feel mature enough, I have to be more mature in the future.
Ya Allah help me for my everything..

bismillah

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar