Minggu, 23 Juni 2013

Hey Grandma

last night, my grandma come to my home to visit my lilsis, because she sick thypus *is it right? The first think I ever thinked when I see her is, feel ashamed :( I want her to see me do something great. I want her to be even more proud of me than she already is
Grandma, no one has to tell me how lucky I am to have you, because I’ve known for a long time. When I think back over the years and remember all the special things you’ve done for me, I realize that you’re not only a wonderful grandma but you’re also a unique woman. You’ve taught me so much about life, love, giving and caring for others and those are the lessons l’ll never forget. So many things that have contributed to my happiness have been gifts from you. Maybe having a grandma like you has spoiled me a bit but don’t ever think I don’t appreciate and love you, because I do with all my heart.

Thanks for all the prayer for me, trust me I'm just crying right now, remembering her hopes to me, sincere. Ya Allah, care of her, love her, protect her, give her happiness and make it true all her unfulfilled wishes
aamiin
 
xoxo leea

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar